Nice to have you here! I know you’re busy, so I’ll start with a quick question:
Do you ever find yourself lost in your schedule – and would you like to master the habit of achieving daily goals?
Awesome. I guess you hit the right spot on the internet. Here at The Minimalist Mind you can learn all about productivity, self development and my daily approach to setting goals: bullet journaling. But first, let me give you a quick introduction.
My name is Olga, I’m 24 years old and I’m your lass in this world full of bright and shiny goals. Bright and shiny, because people tend to leave them like that. Wonderful resolutions, untouched. Simply waiting for you to give them a heads up. Every night you tell yourself: ‘Tomorrow I can make it happen!’ Well, guess what:
Tomorrow never comes!
Sorry, I didn’t mean to throw a corny quote at you already. But be honest with me – there is some actual truth to it. You can keep procastinating about your goals or you can kick some serious ass. I don’t know about you, but I prefer the latter. So let’s get to the facts, shall we?
The minimalist mind is your peace of mind, if:
- You are drowning in your schedule, without achieving any personal goals
- Setting goals and sticking to them feels like climbing Everest
- You have an ever growing collection of unused notebooks (don’t deny it)
- YOLO has become your daily practice
- You are searching for simple ways to improve yourself
Are you still with me? Thanks for hanging in there.. I know how hard it is to focus on one thing at a time. Don’t worry though: the minimalist mind is all about finding focus in multitasking.
Every week you’ll find brand new posts about:
- Productivity – tips and tricks to utilize your time to the max
- Bullet journaling – the most awesome (minimalistic) way to use your notebooks
- Self development – because you and yourself should be a team in order to make some magic happen
don’t forget about the bonus content
Yep, you read that right. Multiple times a month you can download bonus content about either productivity, bullet journaling or self development. Heck, why not download your bright and shiny Procrastination Workbook right now?
Thanks for hanging in there! I hope to see you back soon. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. I’m your mellon!